Saturday, May 19, 2018

Bout of Books - Day 6



I've missed a couple update days but this week's been pretty crazy. Still gotten in my reading though.  So I'll toss up my Progress info through today. 

Day 3 - I read 630 pages and finished 2 books. 
Day 4 - I read 405 pages and finished 2 books. 
Day 5 - I read 257 pages and finished 1 book. 






Today's Challenge


Share Your Favorite Bout of Books Moment


With the read-a-thon starting to wind down, we want to see some of your favorite moments. These could be from past Bout of Books or the present one. Did you connect with someone who would later become your BFF and partner in crime? Did a favorite author retweet you? Were you recommended a book that changed your life? TELL US ABOUT IT!



One of my favorite parts of Bout of Books is reading with friends and discovering new reads.  This year I got to do the challenge with my friend Nina, again, and we discussed a lot of books, and the challenges, etc. Always a great time. 

I also got recommended a prequel  type story that now I"m dying for the series to release!  If you haven't dived into CD Reiss' free prequel book on Ibooks - do it! I gobbled it all up last night after it had been rec'd to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment