Thursday, November 12, 2015

Releae Blitz: Brando Part Two by JD Hawkins




Title: Brando Part Two
Series: Brando #2
Author: J.D. Hawkins
Genre: Contemporary/Erotic Romance
 Release Date: November 12, 2015



Blurb

I gave you exactly what you wanted, and you still want more...

I thought I had everything: the fame, the money, and a girl on top — of the charts, that is.

But it turns out, it means nothing without her. The only girl who ever knew the real me. She doesn’t give a fuck about the platinum records or the VIP lounge, she wants more than that. She wants a future with me.

And I’m all in.
All the way in.






Purchase Links







My Review: 

Brando Part Two  takes us to the two messes that are Brando and Haley are left in after things in the first book. 

Brando realizes that what he thought he wanted, he didn't and he knows now what he needs, he just has to go about getting Haley back.  Haley is coming to some realizations herself  about what she really and truly wants and needs in life. Is it the fame? The music? The money? OR is it real love and the man she has that with?

This part of their story is full of drama and complicated emotions.  There are moments that made me sigh, swoon, and also a few that made me rage, Lexi, anyone? But ultimately the story built on from teh first book and continued to suck you in and root for the good guys and wish horrible horrible repercussions on the not so good.


I truly loved watching as Haley and Brando found their way back together to the happy ending they deserved with each other.


This story overall taught that sometimes the heart knows best and that the things we think we want are sometimes glossed over in our minds to appear worth it or especially super when the things we really need are lurking in teh shadows.


Also Available

99c


AMAZON US / UK




Author Bio


I'm an erotic author from LA. I grew up in Southern California and now live with my wife in Venice. I've also lived in NYC, India and Thailand. I love to travel and have been to Central America, Australia, Europe and the Middle East. I have a boring corporate day job where I cover people's asses for a living and am hoping to leave this world soon and make a living doing the thing I love - writing. I enjoy surfing and I'm also a martial artist, my other main passion, which I have practiced since the age of 5.



Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment